Friday, December 12, 2008
Red Neck Birthday
Mason was invited to a birthday party for one of his friends this past weekend. After about an hour, the kids mom called to ask if Mason could spend the night with all of the other boys that were at the party, they were going to grill out and have a bon fire. No problem...I just needed to bring Masons jacket and a toothbrush. When I got there all the kids were out in the field in front of the house. I pulled up and and the mother told me that a hunter had shot a deer and it ran off into their field. Not wanting it to suffer anymore, the father got out his gun and as the kids were at the edge of the field he shot it. Well, the kids all got excited about this and went over to look. (this is when I arrived) The dad had the kids take turns pulling the dead deer by the antlers back to the house. (7 point buck for you hunters). As they came to the front, another women came out of the house, saying "There's nothing like a red neck birthday party!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment